- Transportation services are limited to Hamilton County residents aged 50 and above.
- With the exception of the VA Hospital and medical facilities located close to the Hamilton County line, ALL trips must be within Hamilton County.
- Transportation services are for non-emergency trips only, such as pre-scheduled medical appointments, grocery shopping, hair appointments, and the like.
Cost of Service
- Age 60 and up: No charge, although we encourage and appreciate donations of $10/round trip.
- Age 50-59:
- Trips less than eight (8) miles one-way – $5.00 one-way and $10 round trip
- Trips more than eight (8) miles one-way – $8.00 one-way and $16 round trip
- Trips to the VA Hospital Military Veterans: $10 round trip
- Payment may be made by cash or check only. We do not accept credit or debit cards at this time
Times of Service
- Rides are available between 8:30 am and 3:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- Please schedule your appointments after 8:30 am or before 3:00 pm.
- No transportation is available on weekends or on major holidays when PrimeLife is closed.
- All of our vans are wheelchair accessible.
- Our drivers are prohibited from lifting any rider.
- COVID-19 protocols are strictly enforced.
Scheduling a Ride:
- New clients: A brief telephone assessment must be completed at least one day before your first ride. If you are in a wheelchair, a home assessment visit will be done by our lead driver to determine how best we can meet your transportation needs.
- All clients:
- Call the PrimeLife Transportation Coordinator at 317-815-7000 (ext. 205) to schedule a ride.
- To facilitate availability at your preferred time, we recommend that you call at least one week in advance.
- We do our best to accommodate occasional requests with less than one week notice.
Public Notice of Rights Under Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964:
PrimeLife Enrichment operates its programs and services without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender or disability in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. Any person who believes he or she has been aggrieved by any unlawful discriminatory practice under Title VI may file a complaint with PrimeLife Enrichment.
A complainant may file a complaint directly with the Federal
Transit Administration by filing a complaint with the:
Federal Transit Administration
Office of Civil Rights
Attention: Title VI Program Coordinator
East Building, 5th Floor –TCR
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC 20590
If information is needed in another language or alternate format contact PrimeLife Enrichment at 317-815-7000, ext. 205.
Si se necesita informacion en otro idioma de contacto,
317-815-7000, ext. 205.